7 Advantages to Using PayPal to Buy Online
PayPal is probably the most well known online payment processor in the world. It reached a wide market due to its partnership with Ebay, online retailers across the Internet accept PayPal as one of their accepted methods of payments. All the Ronfell Group sites accept payment via PayPal.
Those who have never used PayPal may wonder why so many people use it as their only way to pay for products online. Read the following seven advantages to using PayPal to buy online, and you will probably want to start using PayPal too.
1. Credit card security: When you sign up for a PayPal account, you type in the credit cards and bank accounts you wish to use for purchases one time on the PayPal secure system. Once that is accomplished, you never again have to disclose your credit card information online. By paying with PayPal, you keep your credit card information private, meaning that you can shop without worrying about a hacker downloading your account data from your online merchant.
2. Flexibility: Relieve yourself of the embarrassment and hassle of trying to purchase goods and services online only to have your credit card declined. Because you can set up multiple bank accounts, debit cards, and credit cards to fund your PayPal account, you can rest assured that your PayPal purchases always go through the first time. PayPal will then look for funds from your sources based on the order you define.
3. Send money: Whether you need to send money to a son or daughter at college or a friend on gap year travelling the world, PayPal users can instantly transfer money to them with just a click of the mouse or even via their mobile phone. Save time and money over costly Western Union style transfers while getting money to where you wish to send it faster than ever.
4. The Smart Phone App: The PayPal Smart Phone apps makes it easy and safe to shop online and transfer money wherever you are. All you have to do is visit the Apple iTunes store or Google Play Store and search for the PayPal app and you will be ready to transfer, send money, pay bills, review your transaction history, and make purchases right from the palm of your hand. Because PayPal will ask you to confirm transactions with a PIN, you can rest assured that your finances are safe should your Smart Phone be lost or stolen.
5. Online Auctions: How could anyone talk about PayPal without mentioning eBay? Because PayPal is integrated with the online auction powerhouse, you can place bids and make purchases safely. Buyer protection and a structured complaint resolution process means that eBay bidders have more protection than most credit card holders when it comes to one of the most popular online shopping sites.
6. Cost: One of the best reasons for using PayPal is its cost: free. That’s right. No annual membership fees, no processing fees, no service charges. Shoppers using PayPal get all the powerful advantages associated with the service and do not have to pay a single penny.
7. Discounts: PayPal sponsors special discounts for customers that shop with PayPal at selected retailers. Users who visit www.paypal-shopping.com can find the latest special offers from companies like HP, Barnes & Noble, Nike, and more. PayPal can save you money on the things you need at the places where you shop. To take advantage of the savings all you have to do is copy the special promo code from the PayPal shopping Web page and paste it into your order at your merchant’s site when you pay with PayPal.
These seven advantages to using PayPal to buy online should be enough to make you want to give PayPal a try. If you have never opened a PayPal account, go ahead and create one today. If you have only used PayPal at eBay, the time is now to see the whole world of opportunity that PayPal opens up for you. Visit www.paypal.co.uk